- How many times in day-to-day life have you as a leader in an organization or even as a human being taken time and effort to understand the story of your team or coworkers ?
- Have you challenged yourself not to judge someone by their looks or their behaviors?
- Have you seemed to explore why people behave the way they do ?
- In your talent management process
→ Have you found out what drives a candidate to do what they do best?
- Are you willing to challenge yourself on something in your daily life that you have taken for granted or attended to within your comfort zone?
Where Are You Looking To Anticipate Change ?What is the diversity measure of your network ?Are you courageous enough to abandon the past ?