“What we speak becomes the house we live in.”-Hafez.
Remember you are only as good as your word and actions that match your word. Failing to keep your commitments is an indication that you don’t care about your vision, or word, your client, their time, and the outcomes.
Questions you need to ask yourself when your actions are not in sync with your word are:
- Do you have a clear goal and vision
- Are you trying to pursue one too many goals or things to do at the same time
- Are you trying to get some brownie points by agreeing to do something but have no real intention of doing it
- Are you trying to avoid a situation of open communication and dealing with the situation
- Have you prioritized your goals or list of activities…..?
For the Full Post, please click on the following link